Classic Car Detailing Melbourne
To achieve our classic car detailing, our process is to:
- Wash and decontaminate car, door jambs, wheels, engine, under the guards.
- Car is dried using an air blower which generates warm filtered air so no more scratches are introduced during the drying stage!
- Measure paint film build with a electronic paint thickness gauge to access paint thickness.
- Tape car for paint correction.
- Paint Correction (machine polishing to remove, scratches, swirl marks and other paint blemishes)! This restores gloss and clarity to the paint (ready for coating, sealant or carnauba wax)
- All treatments are carried out to the interior. Leather clean and protect using specialised products!
Carpet, dashboard, air vents and all the nooks and crannies are dealt with the same care.